Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kelly & Alex: A Beautiful Fall Wedding in Maryland

Hello blog world!

As I had mentioned, I was shooting a fall wedding yesterday. Well, I wanted to let you know it was a HUGE success. Not only was the wedding and all the people in it beautiful, but the weather was perfect for shooting! It was on and off sunny but overall still very bright without those blinding sun rays. This is my favorite weather for taking outdoors photos because you still have a lot of natural light for your photos but you don't have to worry about people squinting, harsh sunlight shadows, or sun rays across faces.
The wedding started around 11am and was a beautiful ceremony with about 140 people. It was set on the quiet, serene setting of Wye Island in Queenstown, Maryland. Just lovely! Congrats again to the couple and thank you for having me as your photographer.









No comments:

Post a Comment