Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Photoshoot: Preston and Zayden

I know as photographers we all have our "specialties." Areas or subjects that we tend to like to shoot the most, or just end up shooting the most often. For me, it's weddings and horses/horse shows. I find myself always at one of the two. Every once in awhile I will have family portraits or senior portraits thrown in, but very rarely do I get to do kids or infants.

Earlier in the week I had the privilege of shooting Preston (1 1/2 mo.) and Zayden (10 mo.) for their fall pictures. It was so cold outside but they both were awesome! It couldn't have gone any smoother and I loved every minute of it. I think I am going to try and take more time out of my usual photography routine and shoot more kids. There's something to say about capturing the innocence of a child. 

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment