Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Wedding Photography= My Favorite

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a little while partially due to the fact I've been so busy but also partially due to the fact that I LOVE fall weather and sitting in front of a computer is the last place I'd want to be :)

Weddings in the fall are the best! I am looking forward to my fall wedding this weekend and am eager to get started! It looks like the weather is supposed to be low 70's and partly cloudy which is actually my preference for shooting!

I want to share this great article from the New York Institute of Photography on shooting and capturing fall foliage:

http://www.nyip.com/ezine/outdoors/fallcolor.html

I will keep you updated and post some shots after the wedding. Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment