Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So sorry it's been awhile, spring is approaching!

Hi everyone!

My apologies for not updating sooner. It seems like the last couple of weeks things have really begun to pick up, and I am busier than I can handle...just the way I like it :)

I recently was hired to do a birthday party for my favorite 2 year old, Lexianna. It was a blast! I love being able to capture natural family interaction, the kids playing, as well as the expressions on Lexi's face when she opened her presents. Best part however, was at the end. We propped her up on the cake table next to her little cake round, some confetti, a few balloons and a big green 2. She gladly sat there and posed for me and they came out great! It was too good, looked like a studio background and you never would of guessed it was her family garage.

Party's like Lexi's remind me why I am in this business. I love people. I love being around people. Everyone is different and unique, so it's a blessing to be able to meet so many wonderful individuals through this business.

BIG NEWS coming up!! I am shooting my 1st wedding of 2011 this Saturday for Amy & George. They are a lovely couple and so I can't wait! Also, on Sunday, I am hosting a booth at the Delmarva Bridal Expo at the Sheraton Hotel in Dover, DE. If you get a chance come stop by and meet me! Not only am I running some great promotions for the day, I also have a few surprises up my sleeve.

Here's the link for more info: http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-events/bridal-show/delmarva-bridal-expo-dover/ea0812ac4d3a25e9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment