Friday, March 11, 2011

THE BIG WEEKEND IS HERE!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today as I am super busy this weekend :) I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time!

Tomorrow I have the pleasure of photographing Amy & George's wedding. I did their engagement shoot back in the fall and had a blast! These two are a wonderful couple and I cant wait to see their wedding tomorrow and be part of their special day.

Sunday is THE MAIN EVENT!! I am hosting a booth at the Delmarva Bridal Expo to be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Dover, DE. I cant wait! This is my time to show future brides what I'm all about, and a chance for people to directly meet me and talk to me! If you are getting married in the next year or so and have time please come out and see me. I am running some special promotions and have a few surprises up my sleeve :)

That's it for now folks! I'll be back next week to update you on how the weekend went!

No comments:

Post a Comment