Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Looking Forward to the 2013 Wedding Season in Maryland

Hi everyone!

I know it has been a long time since I've been on here to write, but I've been busy! Extremely busy! (This is always a good thing, hee-hee) Anyways, it just dawned on me that since my move, this upcoming 2013 wedding season will be my first full-wedding season in Maryland. Of course I will still travel and have weddings booked in Delaware and Virginia, but for the first time I will have an entire year of weddings in Maryland. How cool is that? Adjusting to my new home here in Germantown wasn't the easiest. But, I have learned a lot and met some great people along the way. I am proud to officially consider myself a Maryland Wedding Photographer. If you are interested in booking your wedding with me, please feel free to contact me at www.tarakphoto.com or (302) 270-7119.

Have a great week everyone!

Sincerely,

A MARYLAND Wedding Photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment