Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photographing Fair Hill International 2012, Elkton Maryland

Hi everyone!!

Many times I am approached and asked what types of photography do I shoot the most. I say weddings and horse shows. Horse shows?!!?! I always get the hairy eyeball when I respond to that question. Probably because most people will agree that weddings and horse shows are two very different things and a strange combination. However, what you may or may not know is that photography isn't my only passion in life. I have been riding and competing horses since I was 6 years old. So naturally  horse shows are something else I love to shoot.

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting at Fair Hill International again for the 4th year in a row. This year I was shooting for PRO. This is a huge event and one of the biggest championships for the advanced level of eventing on the East coast. It is tons of fun and this year, bright sunshine in combination with gorgeous fall trees made for some awesome photos. Check them out below!

Tara










No comments:

Post a Comment