Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Things are back on track!

Hi blog world,

Well it's official. After almost a year transition I am back on track and ready to begin full-on marketing in my new area of Germantown, Maryland. Moving from a smaller area like Delaware to the DC Metro area has opened my eyes up to many new opportunities and I am very blessed for that. I am excited to gain new clients in this area and explore all the wedding venues! Wedding photographers here I come!

There many be a lot of photographers out there but I am determined to succeed and get my name out like I did in Delaware. Of course I won't forget DE and will still be traveling back for weddings on occasion.

Thank you to everyone who has followed me and supported me through my year of transition...stay tuned for more exciting things from Tara Katherine Photography!

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment