Friday, August 10, 2012

20 Things You Wish You Knew About Photography Posing....

Hi!

For those of you who aren't professionals in the business, or even for those that are, it never hurts to be reminded of certain "tricks" when practicing our photography. A friend of mine sent me this link the other day and I love it... everything in the article is very true! Most of it I already practice but it never hurts for a refresher... so here it is:

http://photographyawesomesauce.com/20-things-i-wish-i-knew-about-photography-posing/

My favorite is the "never shoot below a person" trick. I have used this for years teasing my family and getting on the top set of stairs to take photos at Christmas. It's amazing that it really works!! So try it!

One other point I loved is the "let one pose become many." So true!! Instead of making your client move all around the place, try YOU moving as the photographer. Switching up angles is one of my favorite things to do. Here's one of my examples:


No comments:

Post a Comment