Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

My name is Tara and I am the owner/photographer of Tara Katherine Photography. I am located out of Delaware but am willing to travel anywhere!! I have a deep passion for photography but more importantly, making people happy through my photography. 

I have started this blog for a few reasons... first off, so I can stay close to you all, my clients! Second, I would like to share knowledge, expertise and any other photography tid bits I may find with you. Lastly, I would like to share with you a little of each photography experience I encounter so you may get to know me better as a person and a photographer.

I shoot all types of events but specialize in weddings, equestrian photography, and private parties/events.

I look forward to blogging with all of you! You can visit my website at: www.tarakphoto.com




No comments:

Post a Comment