Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've moved!!

Hello blog world,

It has been a few months since I've been on here but with good reason... I got married back in September and moved with my husband to Montgomery County, MD. Which is now my freelance base! So far I am loving my new area and am getting used to the congestion of typical DC suburbs. Good news is, there are tons of horse farms in my direct area so I've been able to meet some great contacts and grow the equine line of my business.

This past weekend, I was hired to attend Loch Moy Horse Trials for my "Paparazzi for the Day" service. This is one of my favorite services I offer because I really get to know the client and experience something special with them. Gina, my client, and her family hired me to come to the horse show with her and take photos. I was there from about 7:30am until 3:00pm. She rode really well and I was able to capture all the special moments and everything in between. Here is a sample of photos from the day:

THANKS GINA!! Please feel free to contact me about your next event. Whether it's a horse show, recital, or just a special day, let me come with you to capture all the greats! www.tarakphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment