Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to Beginnings

Hi My Blog friends :)

I wanted to stop in during my busy spring schedule to say hello. Lately, I have been extremely busy with photoshoots and I wanted to share with you a photoshoot that hit home with me. I first started my interest in photography when I was a young child out at the horse farm. I was fascinated by horses and their beauty. I wanted to capture that, so I went out and bought my first film camera. Although a lot of my pictures were grainy, over-exposed or greatly under-exposed, it taught me basics and gave me a drive to move forward. When I purchased my professional equipment, the horse arena was the first place I started. I love doing equine photos and I find it really special when I can take time from screaming kids, stressed out brides, etc. to photograph a horse and rider. There is just something magical there.

I had the privilege of  shooting Gina and her horse Dante. They are definitely in sync and you can tell from the photos. Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment